English 3, Post 1, 'Who am I?

Hello, my name is Tomás González Mena, I’m 27 years old. I am from Santiago of Chile. My father is Francisco González, and my mother is Carmen Mena, they are divorced, I have a brother called Felipe González Mena. I was raised in Puente Alto, in a place called Villa Valle del Sol, where I lived until my 16’s, I went to live with my father in front of the Hospital Sotero del Rio until my 25’s, and I’m currently living with my mother in San Jose de Maipo.

I'm a student from the university of Chile, I got a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in chemistry from the same university, I graduated in 2020. In 2021 I started studying pharmaceutical chemistry, in which am currently.

I’m a huge fan of video games, I started playing them when I was 3 or 4 years old, in an old computer with windows 95. Thanks to this I have used a lot of different computers as they “evolved” during these years.

I have a cat, who doesn’t have a name, she is 5 years old. Although it sounds strange, her hair colour is blue, which is a lead colour that changes with how light falls on it.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme

English 4 - Time travel to the past or future