English 3, Post 3, 'My favourite piece of technology'

 

My favourite piece of technology is the computer. When I was a child my father worked in Xerox, where he would be around new pieces of technology all the time, and since they where always renovating their PCs, they were selling the old ones to their employees, thanks to that we always had one at home.

I don’t really know why it’s my favourite piece of technology, but it must be because of all the things you can do in one, mainly for the internet connection that you can have on it. For example, I use it to study (for my career and for things that I want), to work, to play, to listen music, etc…

It affects in my life in a big way, I think it has transformed in a necessity for my day-to-day life, but I don’t know if I would recommend it, there are other pieces of technology that gives you the same uses and are more user-friendly, like tables or cell phones.

Thanks for reading and good luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme

English 4 - Time travel to the past or future