English 3, Post 5, 'How can your major make the world a better place'

 

I study Chemistry and Pharmacy, this mayor it’s relationated to the use of medicines to improve people’s health. This mayor it’s important to us, as human beings, to have a good quality of life and to treat diseases.

This mayor affects the world directly, as the whole health system do, but it helps with storage and distribution of medicines, the development of new medicines, usage of medicines in patients and the manufacturing of medicines.

I see myself more involved in the part of storage and distribution or the manufacturing, but I don’t feel a “connection” with the career as a vocation yet, I see it more as a mean to other goals I have in my life. Still, working in this area it’s going to make me feel like I’m doing something for others while I pursue my goals.

This mayor contributes to the world in a way that it’s not as visible as medics or nurses, but it is an important (if not vital) part of the entire health system and pharmacists do things that no one else is capacitated to do.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme

English 4 - Time travel to the past or future