English 4 - Blogspot 2: The best holidays ever.

 

My best vacations were a long time ago, I don’t remember how old I was, I must have had 5 years old approximately. We (my mom, dad and me) were traveling to Los Angeles, where my grandmother lives, and we stopped for a night in Pichilemu so we could eat seafood and be in the beach.  

I remember when we visited Punta de lobos, and some squid grabbed into my leg, it felt weird and slimy; in that place was where I tasted seawater for my first time, I cannot recommend people to try it.  

In the night (and this is why this are my favourite vacations), my father and I went to the dock to try and fish something, it was my first-time fishing, and my father was teaching me how to do it; there were more people around and everyone was trying to teach me too. We put the bait in the hook and send it to the sea, when I felt something had hooked in my rod, I started reeling and it was a crab. When we arrived to where we were staying my mother cooked the crab, and we end up eating it between the 3 of us. There was an old sea wolf at the dock too, and I was able to touch it and feed it.

Paredones y Pichilemu son los principales destinos turísticos de la región  – PichilemuTV.org

Comments

  1. Very interesting vacations, that fishing experience sounds great! I hope that I have the opportunity at some point, it could be worth a try. I'm going to take note and see if I can go there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never gone fishing and I really don't know if I would like to, but someday I will try. I imagine you have to have a lot of patience to be able to do it properly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme

English 4 - Time travel to the past or future