English 4 - Time travel to the past or future

 

There was a time in my life when I would have loved to travel back in time, specifically to the middles ages in europe. Living my life traveling between towns and settlements, meeting different people and most importantly, having a life in the road, is something that I longed when I was a teenager. But after I started my studies in the science faculty, I discovered a new topic that makes me feel like a fish in the ocean, the universe. I didn’t really discover that topic there, but I began to understand it on a scientific level, and that understanding made me have a new fantasy, and that would be to travel around the universe and discover its secrets.  

Right now, I would love to travel to the future, to a time when spaceships already exist, and you could live discovering the universe and its secrets. The nerd in me makes me study the universe in my free time, and stay up to date with the news that surrounds it, it is so true that when they managed to take a photo of a black hole and showed that the simulations they had made for the movie interstellar were correct, I was very excited for a couple of months. 

Reading what I just wrote, I realize that the expectations of both ages, are that I would love to travel and discover new things, it simply changed the way I relate to life and that changed where I would like to travel. 

ArtStation Science-Fiction Spaceships Sketches Concept Art

Comments

  1. When I was a kid I also fantasized with time travel and visiting the middles ages in Europe!, now I prefer better times without diseases haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 5 Topic: Changes to my study programme